- Investment transaction structuring and advice, including the instrument(s) to be used
- Advising on the use of appropriate instruments
- Conducting legal due diligence
- Deal documentation, including term sheets, share subscription agreements, share purchase agreements and shareholders’ agreements
- Formulation of exit strategies and assisting in implementation of these strategies
Nature of work
The team members of the firm have recently been involved in the following:
- Advised various Indian companies which are engaged in e-commerce business in the transactions pertaining to raising raised funds from the private equity/venture capital investors. The aforesaid transactions involved various rounds of funding such as series A, series B, series C, series D, etc. The scope of work included advice and assistance in structuring of the transaction, drafting the definitive agreements, negotiation, closing and post-closing compliances. The aforesaid transactions pertain to various leading e-commerce companies.
- Advised a leading online Indian private label company with respect to its structuring pertaining to externalisation and fund-raising related transactions in the parent company incorporated outside India.