Indian laws mandates compliance with various provisions of company law, foreign exchange laws and other legislations pertaining to labour and employment, real and movable property, intellectual property, partnerships, etc.
As per applicable laws various licenses, certificates and approvals are required to be obtained from several regulatory authorities. Palladium-Partners’ assists clients in the following areas:
- Advising companies on legal, regulatory and tax aspects of doing business in India
- Structuring and setting up of operations in India, including applying for and obtaining requisite approvals
- Setting up liaison, branch and project offices, and trusts in India
- Advising companies on an on-going basis on legal and regulatory issues
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating various commercial and business-related agreements including employment, consultancy, confidentiality, services, strategic alliances, distribution, franchising, marketing, teaming, joint ventures, technology licensing, reseller and consortium agreements
- Compliance with commercial laws including property laws, labour laws, etc.
- Re-structuring, mergers, capital structures, winding up and repatriation of proceeds