We represent our clients before various regulatory authorities and judicial fora
including the Electricity Regulatory
Commissions, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, the Tariff Authority for
Major Ports, the Competition
Commission of India, the Competition Appellate Tribunal, the Telecom Disputes
Settlement & Appellate Tribunal,
ADR mechanism, arbitral tribunals, the High Courts and the Supreme Court of India.
The firm’s policy practice
- Legislative, policy & sector strategic legal advisory;
- Structuring legal and regulatory frameworks to facilitate effective public private partnerships in Infrastructure & social sectors;
- Public procurement;
- Restructuring & reform initiatives;
- Economic & safety regulation in diverse Infrastructure sectors;
- Competition regulation;
- Regulations pertaining to New and Renewable Energy; and
- Direct and Indirect Tax.